NASSAU FILM FESTIVAL
THURSDAY, MAY 17 THROUGH SUNDAY, MAY 20
Princeton Garden Theater | 160 Nassau Street | Princeton, New Jersey | GET DIRECTIONS
Arts Council of Princeton | 102 Witherspoon Street | Princeton, New Jersey | GET DIRECTIONS
This film festival gives an opportunity for new and current filmmakers to have their short films screened. Films are to be from :30 seconds to 20 minutes in length. All genres and styles of films will be considered. A Best of Festival Award will be given in the filmmaker and student filmmaker categories.
ENTRY FORM AND FILMS
Films can be submitted online through filmfreeway.com/festival/NassauFilmFestival.
Incomplete entry forms will not be accepted. Entry forms that do not include full payment of entry fees by March 15, 2018 will not be accepted. There are no refunds for entries with incomplete entry forms. Online submissions may still require you to mail a thumb drive of your film if the provided link to your film is not acceptable.
- Early Bird Deadline (By Feb.1): Standard Fee: $15
Student Fee: $10
- Regular Deadline (By March 1): Standard Fee: $20
Student Fee: $15
- Late and Final Deadline (By March 15): Standard Fee: $25
Student Fee: $20
Additional Entry information
1. Films cannot exceed 20 minutes in length including credits.
2. Films will be judged within these genres: Documentary, Fiction, Student films, Music video, Animation.
3. Films need to have been completed no later than the beginning of the calendar year prior to the festival.
4. Films must be submitted on FilmFreeway with complete information.
5. Press kits and posters may be sent to the festival at the festival’s address.
6. Once judged, filmmakers will be notified as to whether their films will be shown at the festival. For those films selected, the filmmaker must provide the film for screening according to the format requested.
7. Winners in each of the categories listed above (2) will be notified at the conclusion of the festival.
REVIEW AND SELECTION PROCESS
Films will be watched in their entirety and reviewed by members of the Selection Committee, a volunteer group of area filmmakers, and film enthusiasts. After the final submission deadline, the Selection Committee will review all the films, and select final films.
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
Letters of inclusion or non-inclusion will be sent to the email address provided on the entry form no later than April 10, 2018.
Nassau Film Festival encourages filmmakers and their supporters to attend the festival.
For more information about the film festival and/or sponsorship opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org